July 20, 2006

It's Sortof Almost Kinda For Sure Official!

OK, so I haven't said anything about it until now because I didn't want it to fall through again after I posted pics and everything, but it looks pretty "official" at this point... We're meant to close on a house on August 15th! It's a great 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath house with a huge 2 car garage, and Chris and I are really excited about it. The inspections went great, (no tree roots holding this one together) and now we just have to get the apraisal and the insurance taken care of. Plus, our mortgage/tax/insurance payment is going to be LESS monthly than we're paying now in rent! woo woo! I'm sooooo glad the others fell through.... phew!
Here's some pics:

front of house (we're going to paint it different colors)

kitchen

living room

dining area

guest bedroom/office

master bedroom

Ezra's room

Backyard

Great porch!


yippie!

7 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

wow, how cool!! I really like it! So go on breack my heart, how little did you speand???

Emery Jo said...

hehe. It was under $100K....

OKLAHOMA RULES!!

Excellent Parent said...

holy cow, That crappy house that I put on my blog is like 425 something!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAPOLI. I love it. Do I get the guest room?! I'm afraid when I come visit I might not leave...or I'll just buy my own house. :)

Emery Jo said...

Rebecca-

the guest room is ALL YOURS for as long as you want it...

seriously.

Brittany said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! The deck in the backyard is awesome!

I might need to move to OK if houses are that cheap!!

Cameron Ingalls said...

and that GUEST room is where I will be staying..... congrats! im really happy for you guys!