January 27, 2009

Iced In.

We are all snowed/iced in today.

And I could not be happier about that if I tried.





The babe is two weeks old now. Ezra has been just what I expected him to be- an extremely dedicated helper to momma and a passionate brother to Myer. He loves to hold the baby, kiss the baby, "pet" the baby. When Myer makes any sort of noise he is immediately engrossed in finding a solution for all of Myer's problems...

"Maybe he's hungry, or somefing, mamma?"

"Maybe he wants his pacifier, or somefing, mamma?" (which he will then run and retrieve.)

He is fantastic.



*******************************************


In other news, it seems this little blog has been nominated for An Okie Blog Award! How fun! I am in the 'Best Family Blog' category, pitted against my friend Piper (who I would personally vote for).

Here's the catch: you've got to be an Oklahoma blogger to cast your vote. So, if you live in Oklahoma and have a blog, click that link and vote away! While you're there, check out all the other amazing blogs this state has to offer!

Thank you thank you!

10 comments:

Sara said...

I voted for you! You're a lifeline to us new mommies!

skylana said...

that could be like the one reason i would want to live in oklahoma. ... oh wait.. nope. haha

that picture of ezra is ridiculous. i can't look at it, its way WAY too cute.

Tasha said...

It's great being snowed in, isn't it? My little one and I did a whole lot of nothing today and it was f-a-b.

Talia said...

you and your two boys... so precious and perfect. And they are both so adorable it almost hurts. I love Myer's funny face in the third picture!

lorieloo said...

OH MY GOSH. seriously. Ezra is a mini you. It's actually frightening. and absolutely, splendidly divine as well=)

and seriously. if my kid ever stops being sick long enough for me to pull my crap together to go to the post office I can FINALLY send you your gift.

ugh.

becca said...

Myer looks so tiny next to ezra which is weird because he's pretty small too. But not that weird because he's a newborn. Woohoo for ice/snow days!
I voted for your blog on the okie blog thing! Yours was by far the most interesting one out of all of the categories.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You switched to full feeds! Bless you. Yours was the only partial feed blog I continued reading! My patience has been rewarded!

And that baby? Holy cow! So cute!

Daniele said...

What cutie pies! They are so great when they are so tiny, we have a whole bunch of baby fever going on around here. Thanks for sharing. And congrats on the nomination, better get over and vote.

Andrea Terry said...

Soooo cute, Emery! They are beautiful, wonderful children :)
*sigh* It kind of makes me wish I could get iced in...

mrs boo radley said...

Shoot...wrong state beginning with 'O'...

Your babies ARE SO CUTE.

Yes, I AM YELLING...that's how cute THEY ARE!