I was recently tagged by Piper to tell you all seven random things about myself. So, here ya go! Thanks Piper!
Seven Random Facts:
1. I am EXTREMELY sensitive to yawns. If I see you yawn, I will yawn. If I hear someone yawn, I will yawn. If I hear someone talk about yawning, I will yawn. If I hear someone talk about how they are even thinking of yawning, I will yawn. If I READ about someone yawning, I yawn. (This applies to all cartoons characters as well as real life people.) And animals. If an animal yawns, I WILL ALSO YAWN. I yawn a lot.
2. I used to watch MASH when I was a kid. And I loved it. Now, it kindof makes me sick to my stomach when I see that it is on and I don't know why.
3. Yes, I have entered Ezra into the 'Baby Gap Casting Call' competition, and I am fully expecting that he will win. Heh.
4. I used to have my eyebrow pierced and I am seriously contemplating having it done again.
5. I didn't know that only men had 'Adam's Apples' until I was A LOT older. I only found out about this when I told a friend in high school that mine hurt.
6. I have never eaten seafood. And if you try to convince me to do so, I will laugh on the outside but be really annoyed on the inside.
7. Backing the Badge and Other Thoughts on Life is one of my favorite blogs. Go. Peruse. It's got honesty coming out of its ears.
Now I tag Yellow Polka Dotted Slugs and The Happening Cheatwoods!