September 22, 2007

Shortest Post Ever.

I have a show tonight. I'll be singing with Shannon Horn and also playing a couple of my own songs with a full band. I'm pretty dang excited about this, and I just spent an HOUR picking out my outfit.

Now I must go pack a dinner for Ezra to take to the co-op (quesadilla with cheese & turkey), where he will be watched along with all the other kids for our co-op's first "Mom & Dad Date Night". This is where two sets of parents will watch all the kids from 4-8pm and the other parents get to go spend time together like they used to before their 8 lb. forces of nature arrived and swallowed all reasons to dress fancy.

CO-OP RULZ!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

puh-lease take pictures and show us the oh-so-carefully chosen outfit! hope you have a wonderful evening.

anna joy said...

how fun!!! but that line threw me off a bit that was about taking ezra to the co-op (quesadilla with cheese & turkey), I thought it was a house made out of cheese & turkey and wrapped in a tortilla but I figured out that thats what he was TAKING there not where he was going. anyyways........... if there really is a quesadilla house there I'll be on my way to oklahoma faster than you can say bobs your uncle!

meg said...

hope all went well. can't wait to read about it.

Andrea Terry said...

How fun! But now I want to know what you chose to wear....
Good luck, Emery!!!!

Hunny Bee said...

This co-op idea sounds interesting. I must learn more. My 8 lb. force of nature is now a 2 year old cranky snot factory at the moment, but I too would like a reason to dress fancy again. Please tell us how your show went!