July 3, 2006

OKC to MoMar... Do you copy?

I know, I know, the resemblance is uncanny... To clear things up: MoMar is on the left and I am on the right.


My mommy is coming! My mommy is coming!!

I'm so excited to spend a few days with MoMar because she will get to see how BIG Ezra is getting and she will keep me company whilst my husband is away. Chris is going to Cornerstone with the band he's in called East & Waiting. He will be gone for 3 days and MoMar will be here to help me function without him. Also, it's my birthday on Thursday and she will be here to celebrate that with me. I'm going to be 24!*&%@&^!!!! (No big whoop.)

So, all that stands between me and MoMar right now is 2.5 hours and about a GA-JILLION freeways. Chris explained how to get to the airport to me again last night, and it sounded more complicated than a 25 page Quantam Physics test that must be compeleted in 5 minutes time. Blindfolded. Without pencils. Standing on your head..... You get the point. It's complex.

He said something about the 235 to the 40 to the 44 to the 6283 to the 1.56 to the thirtytooth? And did I catch a Niner in there?

If you don't hear from me in a few days, alert the police. It's quite probable that I will end up in Florida or possibly Canada on accident. And, considering how good I am at geography, I won't be able to find my way back.

4 comments:

Debra K said...

Yeah for moms coming to visit!!!!

Cameron Ingalls said...

please don't get lost in florida!....its really hot there.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun time with your mom! Cornerstone is really fun but the last time I went Micah was 7 months old. So anyways it's wonderful that your mom is going to hang out with you and Ezera :) Take Care and by the way the picture is lovely! :)

Excellent Parent said...

Hey, i havent heard from you, did you make it back wtih your mom?