February 4, 2010
Beauty in the Breakdown.
Some of the things that have broken down these past two weeks:
- Myer's lungs. (They think he's asthmatic.)
- Chris's finger. (It could be a staph infection)
- My wedding ring (the stone fell out in my hand.)
- The car. (It almost didn't start this afternoon.)
- My heart. (But it has been promised new joy.)
- My sleep. (Myer is up at all hours- teething four molars at once and being generally miserable.)
- My routine. (The snow! The sickness! We know not the day or the hour!)
- This blog. (My apologies.)
Some of the things that have not been broken down these past two weeks:
- My faith in a God who is above all and in all.
- My love for a husband that ADORES me, even when I feel depleted.
I'm sorry I have been so absent lately. Life seems to be breaking down all around, and my focus is elsewhere for a time. This breakdown has me oddly excited...knowing that breakdown leads to breakthrough for those who love Him.
And, oh! I do!
No matter what, I do.
at 8:12 PM