May 18, 2006

Okla"home"a

Alright, here's the latest batch of pictures from our trip... We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to make our way back to OKC, and I am so ready to get back and see everyone and pick up where we left off. By the time we get home, we will have traveled through 10 different states. We're tired and travel-weary, but this time away has been really good and it has made me realize how much I really do enjoy living in Oklahoma City. I feel like I'm ready to really commit to where we're at for the time being and start to allow myself to take root out there. God is good and He really did lead us out there for a reason... I feel like we're just seeing the tip of the iceburg right now, and that God has really good things in store for us and our community just below the surface...

Ezra and I at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house.


My brother Jared's boat...Chris actually got in the water up at Tahoe and went wakeboarding.... FRIGID!!


Uncle Joel the bearded wonder. We miss his face.


Sweet Jacquie relaxing at Avila Beach on a cement dolphin... Why the heck not?


My brother Jaxon during a grueling wiffle-ball game at our Mommy's Day BBQ. Don't let his "tough guy" stance fool you... he's weak-sauce.


Chris' sister Candace and her hubby David.
Wierd Fact: David and I dated in Middle School, and now he's my brother-in-law. (Quick!! Someone call Montel Williams...)


Chris' Grandpa Bill and us. Oh, and don't worry- Ezra's head isn't really see-through - It's just a slow shutter speed.

2 comments:

Excellent Parent said...

im glad God spoke to you about ok. WE love and support you, and need your prayers

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»